The Beulas Foundation, which is named after the artist José Beulas Recasens, is a on-profit organization established in 1999 whose Board, composed of public institutions, is the governing body, representation and administration.
The Board, of up to 23 members, consists of representatives of the Founders as follows:
- Five members appointed by the plenary Huesca City Council.
- Five members appointed by the Government of Aragón.
- Five members appointed by Mr. José Beulas Recasens.
- One member, appointed by the plenary of the Huesca Provincial Council.
- Three, by private companies and institutions.
MEMBERS BEULAS FOUNDATION
By Government of Aragon
Ms. María Teresa Pérez Esteban
Mr. Felipe Faci Lázaro
Mr. Ignacio Escuín Barao
Ms. Olga Alastruey Alpín (Secretary Foundation)
Ms. Eva María Alquézar Yañez
By Huesca City Council
Ms. Yolanda de Miguel Orta
Ms. María Romero Hueso
Ms. Doña Teresa Moreno García
Mr. José Manuel Charro De La Fuente
Mr. Pablo Malo Murillo
By Huesca Provincial Council
Ms. Berta Fernández Pueyo
By José Beulas
Mr. Santiago Foncillas Casaus
Mr. Luis Nozaleda Arenas
Mr. Ricardo García Prats (Chair of the Executive Committee Foundation)
Mr. José María Nasarre López
Mr. Miguel Ángel Burillo Cordero
Mr. Francisco Javier Lambán Montañés (us President of Government of Aragon)
Mr. Luis Felipe Serrate (us Mayor of Huesca City Council
Mr. José Beulas Recasens